Republican Party of Santa Fe County
Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 5:30pm
Business Meeting at 6:00pm
Santa Fe Woman’s Club
1616 Old Pecos Trail
Join us at our next meeting for the Republican Party of Santa Fe County. We welcome your comments and questions on what you see as your Republican Party of Santa Fe County.
The agenda will be posted soon.
The Executive Committee is as follows:
Chairman, Yvonne Chicoine
1st-Vice Chairman, Connie Martinez
2nd-Vice Chairman, Adolf "Kurt" Saenz
Treasurer, Lyle Kerstiens
Secretary, Sharon Hosenfeld
We look forward to you joining us again, as we all do our part by attending the monthly meetings and participating in events.
City Election: 2 Cent per Ounce Beverage Tax
Tuesday, May 2 at the following convenient center locations:
1. Montezuma Lodge (431 Paseo de Peralta)
2. St. John the Baptist Catholic Church (1301 Osage Avenue)
3. St. John’s United Methodist Church (1200 Old Pecos Trail)
4. Christian Life Church (121 Siringo Road)
5. Sweeney Elementary School (4100 S. Meadows Road)
6. Southside Library (6599 Jaguar Drive)
7. Kearny Elementary School (901 Avenida de las Campanas)
8. Genoveva Chavez Community Center (3221 Rodeo Road)
Eligible voters can vote at any one of the centers.
The Republican Party of Santa Fe County urges all to get out and vote NO, to defeat Mayor Gonzales' regressive TAX SCHEME!
Here are just a few reasons why: